change of address

When you move within Sweden, you must report it to the Swedish Tax Agency. Read more on how to do it on their website

If you are moving out, you should report a change in address before you move out, or at the latest, one week after you have moved. 

In some cases, it may be a good idea to order a forwarding of your mail, especially if you have made a late change of address to the Swedish Tax Agency. Forwarding means that mail addressed to your old address is forwarded to your new address. If you want to forward your mail, you can order it digitally from Svensk Adressändring AB for a fee.

We also have an alumni box on some of our hubs, you can read more about it here. 😊

When you are moving to an apartment where no one has previously been registered, you sometimes cannot register via e-service because the system cannot find the address. Please begin by trying to report your change of adress via the e-service, but if it doesn’t work, use a paper form (7845) and post it to the Tax Agency.

If you are moving in to a completely newly built hub, you need to make sure to register the change of address to the Swedish Tax Agency before making the change at Svensk Adressändring AB. 

This since it is a completely new address and nobody has lived here before so it has to go through the Swedish Tax Agency first, otherwise it will not work. 😊