rules in slack
How fun that you are active in Slack! 😃To make sure that everyone feels safe we have a set of rules for using Slack.
- Only profile picture of yourself is allowed. You can of course choose to not have an image.
- Show respect that everyone is different. Use forums other than this to discuss sensitive issues, such as politics and religion.
- Keep a good tone. Violations and unpleasant treatment against other members are strictly prohibited.
- Posts/comments containing discrimination based on gender, transgender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, and age are also not allowed.
- Contact COLIVE directly if you experience threats or unpleasant treatment and do not respond to these comments yourself. COLIVE will contact the person concerned. Please take a screen shot, we need proof/source to take action.
- Posts written about people other than oneself should be kept at a level that cannot be perceived as offensive or expose the other person to suffering if that person reads what has been written.
- It is not allowed to name and shame someone in this group.
- COLIVE can close/delete threads if the comfort rules above are not followed.
- All posts are strictly prohibited from sharing outside the group without the author’s consent. COLIVE has no opportunity to be responsible for the posts/comments written in this forum but strive for it to be a safe place.